How much are tickets?
- Adults £9 – Over 65s £8 – Children (5-15) £3
To Book your tickets in advance, Click Here
Are dogs allowed on the showground?
- Dogs are very welcome at Sandringham Christmas Fair – All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead and that you clear up after them.
Do you have facilities for the disabled?
- Disabled Car Parking
Please follow the AA signs marked disabled parking to the West Newton Show entrance, situated in front of the entrance tent.
If you use the main visitors car park disabled parking will be at the front of the car park, but has a longer walking distance from the enterance (Similar to the Game & Country Fair)
- Disabled toilets will be available at various locations around the event
- We work with Advanced Mobility to provide mobility scooters at all our events. Please click on the link to save money and book a scooter in advance.
How To Find Us
Sandringham is six miles north-east of King’s Lynn and is signposted from the A148 Fakenham Road and the A149 Hunstanton Road, Follow the brown tourist signs towards Sandringham and then the AA signs to one of the shows entrance or put PE35 6EN into your sat nav.
Bus number 35 from King’s Lynn Bus Station or from Hunstanton.
Tel 01553 611955 (LynxBus)
The bus stop for the event is opposite the Church at West Newton.
By Train to King’s Lynn
The nearest train station is King’s Lynn (approx 6 miles) where you can connect to the CoastHopper Service.
King’s Lynn train station has the following connections:
- London (Kings Cross) hourly service to and from King’s Lynn.
- Peterborough hourly service to and from King’s Lynn.
- Norwich hourly service to and from King’s Lynn.
- Detailed timetables can be found at www.nationalrail.co.uk
First Capital Connect run trains to King’s Lynn Railway Station Tel: 09457 48 49 50
By Coach to King’s Lynn
National Express run coaches to King’s Lynn Bus Station. For detailed timetables and enquiries please phone 0971 781 8181 or visit www.nationalexpress.com