We are delighted to announce that after a very successful craft weekend at Calke Abbey, Ticknall, Derbyshire in June, we will now be taking over the popular Christmas Craft weekends in December as part of the popular ‘Christmas at Calke’ programme.
These will be free to enter as a part of their admission, and will be held December 3-4th and 10-11th in the barns, so it will be undercover in the warm, with the luxury of underfloor heating! Cosy and very Christmassy!
We are looking forward to welcoming artists, crafters and designers who will be
demonstrating and selling their own unique crafts; nothing bought in – anything you buy will be a genuine handmade piece. And although some crafters will be coming both weekends, we will also be having different stalls, so do come along both weekends, have a walk around the stunning grounds of Calke Abbey and see the decorations in the house and candlelit Church; have a hot chocolate in the tea shop, then come and choose your Christmas presents from people like:
- Fiona Laing – Wooden pens and boxes (3rd-4th/10th-11th)
- John Chapman – woodturner (3rd-4th/10th-11th)
- David Finney – Artist (3rd-4th)
- Glyn Matthews – Photo-Graphics (3rd-4th)
- Sheila Bailey – sewing and knitting for dolls and babies! (10-11th)
- Howard Machin – Ancient Wonders (fossils) (3rd-4th)
- Sue Emment & Chris Zannell – Cards & plaques (3rd-4th)
- Julie O’Brian – Personalised picture gifts (3rd-4th)
- KT Payne – Native American Love Flutes (3rd-4th)
- Victoria Smedley – Hand dyed and knitted garments (3rd-4th)
- Malcom David Smith – Contemporary chairs and stools (3rd-4th/(10th-11th))
- Ingrid Wagner – Big Knitting and crochet (3rd – 4th)
- Sali Ann Cook – Gifts in wood and textiles (10th-11th)
- Maria Dent – felt and mixed media (10th-11th)
- Neil Farrer – Wooden pens (10th-11th)
- Maggie Gibbs – knitted ladies’ and babies’ accessories (10th-11th)
- Jane & Peter McCormak – Ceramics (10th-11th)
- Barry Patel – Ladies’ handbags (10th-11th)
If you are interested in exhibiting your crafts at this show, please contact us via the initial enquiry form here.