Sandringham Estate, Nr Kings Lynn PE35 6EN
Christmas is coming! Start the season with the traditional Sandringham Craft Food and Gift Fair where you will love the diverse array of over a hundred and fifty crafters and artists bringing you a choice of unique and special gifts for all your loved ones.
- Jewellery both traditional and modern, in a variety of different styles and mediums, from copper, silver, gems and glass
- Wood-turned bowls, pens, globes, clocks and anything in between!
- Ladies’ clothing, bags and accessories
- Scented bath bombs, candles and soaps
- Clocks in wood, glass, slate and many others
- Toys: cuddly, wooden and in many other forms
- Artwork – oils, watercolours and some rather more unusual forms, some created as you watch.
- And a whole variety of other stall holders too many to mention!
Of course, half the fun is watching the crafters create and there are plenty of opportunities for this too.
- Glassblowing with EM Glass, every hour, where you can watch them creating wine glasses and vases out of nothing but a pile of sand dust – absolutely fascinating and very popular.
- Blacksmiths are there in the Blacksmith Village, creating a whole host of outdoor and indoor things
- Traditional Country Crafts have their own marquee where you can watch broom making, corn dolly making and other unusual English crafts of days gone by
- Chainsaw Carving is always popular where our carvers create large pieces over the weekend as well as smaller pieces in a thirty-minute speed carve twice a day. Fascinating to watch and an excellent present for garden or conservatory..
- Pottery, jewellery making, knitting and all sorts of other crafts also demonstrated by our stall holders in the craft marquees
The fine food halls are large and delicious and offer a taste before you buy approach on most stalls, which will make the decisions even more difficult. There is hot coffee or chocolate,
mulled wine or cider to choose from too for a well-earned break. Get some Christmas cooking ideas from our wonderful chefs Richard Bainbridge (Sunday only), Mark Lloyd and Andrea Wallace who will be demonstrating their recipes in the Country Kitchen area.
There is plenty for the whole family to see and do, with live music, kids’ crafts and a magical owl display as well as the gentle giants from N&J Shires. There is a stunning display
of ice sculptures, and of course, Father Christmas and his reindeer will be with us too! You will also be able to take a ride in a unicorn-drawn carriage
Marquees are heated and floored and you will receive a complimentary mulled wine on arrival. Put the dates in your diary now and buy your tickets for Sandringham Craft, Food and Gifts Fair.
Christmas starts here!